By David Brandt
IIE Web managing editor
We’re live in Nashville May 30 – June 2 for the IIE Annual Conference & Expo 2015! During day two, attendees witnessed the official start to the conference, listened to the first keynote presentation by Linda P. Hudson of The Cardea Group, began educational sessions, presented papers and simulation models, and continued to take advantage of networking opportunities.
Don’t forget to participate in IIE’s social network – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+ – throughout the conference. Be sure to share your favorite moments including comments on keynote presentations, lessons learned from track sessions and appreciation for your fellow IIE members and industrial engineering colleagues.
More #IIEAnnual tweets …
- Vanda Ametlli (@vametlli): Judging the undergrad competition! Excited to hear some great presentations! #iieannual
- Katie Trauth Taylore (@rhetcompKT): Boeing shares how to optimize systems as you go rather than waiting til the end. #IIEannual #IIE2015
- Checha Silva (@checha2403): Y ahora más desde #IIEAnnual process simulation #lovingit
- IIE Young Professionals (@IIE_YPs): Expanding our presence to Societies and Divisions! Here we go! @IIE_YPs @iienet #IIEYoungProfessionals @SHSinfo #IIEAnnual
- Dave Harry (@pmp6sigma): Linda Hudson of @cardeagroup and former BAE Systems CEO giving excellent keynote at 2015 @IIENet Annual Conference in Nashville #IIEAnnual
- Keynote speaker Linda P. Hudson (@lindaphudson): Thank you @iienet for allowing me to be today’s keynote speaker at the #iieannual conference and expo. #engineering
- Michael Foss (@mdfoss): Reminded how blessed I am to be President Elect @iienet seeing what all these great IE’s do #FromHereIt’sPossible @TexasTech #IIEAnnual
Images from Sunday …